15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Diy Container gardening

34
Hello all..hope you all doing well..
Today am posting about the container gardening which is done by me in my garden..



I usually love doing something creative in my garden..this was done three months back..Now its been ready,all grown healthy..Let me know how its been done.

First i got a fibre container from here..I made a small hole below the container so that air circulates inside container and made sure wasted water passes through this hole.

next i filled the container with mud,manure,sand in the ratio 3:2:1 respectively.

And then i placed the bowl as a pond in the middle of the container by digging the mud.And then i kept those white stones(aquarium stones) around pond as you can see.You can get the stones from here.

Later i planted  plant and lawn grass at both sides.
At lastl i filled the pond with clean water.Make sure you clean this water daily..


And after three months i got the result like this.








This kind of container gardening always refreshes me and It is one of the easiest way of garden to maintain.
hope you all enjoyed by the container gardening post..

And sure i will come with the next good post.
Happy reading!!!Keep visiting!!!!

your's
Chittara







Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38